International Summer Football Camp
17th- 28th August
La Nucia (Spain)
14+ Years old
About the camp
An opportunity of a lifetime to train in one of the world’s best training facilities, Camilo Cano Sports City. You will train daily at C.F. La Nucia’s International Academy Program.
When joining our International Summer football camp, in collaboration with C.F. La Nucia, you will gain access to the philosophy and playing style of British and Spanish Football.
You will be under the guidance of a group of highly experienced coaching professionals who have been involved in top teams and the English FA, therefore have a wealth of experience in working with young players.
By joining our football summer camp, you can expect to not only improve your athletic abilities but also build a strong foundation for future success in all aspects of your life.
The camp offers Luxury 4* accommodation and world-class sporting facilities. We cater to a range of skill levels, over 2 weeks and cater for both outfield players and goalkeepers (boys and girls) above the age of 14 years old.
This camp provides a secure and hassle-free environment, including all nessecary flights and transfers. Whether aspiring to take your game to the next level or simply looking for an enriching experience in football, this International Football Summer Camp is an excellent choice.
What is included
- Full Board
- 4* Luxury Hotel
- Training Kit
- World Class facilities
- Masterclass from Professional club
- Two Matches
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- City Excursion
- Full time training with International NYSA & C.F. La Nucia Coaches
- Opportunities to train and learn with experienced coaches and players.
- Exposure to different playing styles and techniques.
- Improved physical fitness, endurance, and overall athletic performance.
- Development of teamwork, leadership, and communication skills.
- Chance to gain new experiences and create lasting memories.
4* Luxury Hotel
The natural grass football pitch, Royal Verd, which are the ones recommended by UEFA to host top-level international competitions. They are exactly the same as the ones in Barça and Real Madrid Stadiums.
The Sports City of Camilo Cano, has national and international recognition, being awarded 2-Time Best European Sports City.
Onsite there are more than 80 sport facilities available which allow players to experience different sports if they are interested.
Fully equipped gym and medical rehabilitation room also available.
The Football Summer Camps training program is split into two parts:
Part 1 – On the field
Through training and competition, players focus on practical football principles such as principles of play, in possession, out of possession, transition and technical components related to each principle.
Part 2 – Off the field
Excursions to Spanish city
Throughout the International Football Camp you will train with professional Spanish and British coaches. This will allow you to gain a diverse range of tactics, strategies, and perspectives in coaching styles.
Our coaches’ mission is to design the training program that focuses on developing you’ football talent and decision-making skills.
The team of coaches work to introduce you to sports psychology and mental toughness, preparing you for any challenging situation you may face on the field.
Combining NYSA’s and C.F. La Nucia’s philopsphy, the coaches utilize a European approach to training methodology, with a keen focus to inspire you to continue practicing and developing as an individual.
- Licenses: UEFA
- Coaching experience: Over 20 years
- Languages: English & Spanish
Our coaches at the National Youth Sports Academy are tremendously experienced in training young players for a successful career in soccer.
NYSA Head Coach, Owen, has worked previously within the English Academy, National League and Swedish Elite systems.
With over 20 years experience in coaching, teaching and mentoring with in the English FA, Higher education and sporting industry Owen leads with a person centred approach to all of our education.
Health and Safety
- The location of the camp is held in a safe and secure facility that is equipped with appropriate amenities and resources, including first-aid kits, fire safety equipment
- The surrounding area also is safe and free from any potential dangers or hazards.
- Doctors Surgery and Pharmacy is located 7 mins walk from accommodation
- One FREE Accompanying adult is required for every 10 students
Personal Travel Insurance is required
Price and dates
- Full board 4* accommodation
- Full time training program
- World class Facilities
- Outdoor activities/trips
- Qualified professional coaches
- Visa (if applicable)
- Travel tickets
- Extra activities
Date: 17th- 28th August
After your camp NYSA offers:
- International Student Athlete Program
- Athlete Support & Care Packages
- Online Short Courses in sport (approx. aged 16+)
- Online Courses in sport (approx. aged 16+)
- 1 year Pathway for International Sports (approx. aged 18+)
- 3 years Bachelor degrees +football (approx. aged 18+)
- 1-2 years Master degrees + football (approx. aged 21+)